Christmas is lovely: we say goodbye to the current year and start transforming dreams to goals for the next. But probably one of the most fun parts is giving and receiving gifts; those gifts always are combined with beautiful and colorful cards with messages to the recipient expressing grateful feelings and wishes. Perfect souvenirs to keep memories of the person who send it on first place.
Prestoprint designed a form that will allow to create personalized Christmas cards in 4 easy steps. Before anything, you must download the PDF active form where you can fill and select all the options (Also you can print and fill the form manually, scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org) Christmas Cards Form PDF
We made this videotutorial specially for you!
Prestoprint tutorial: How to order custom Christmas Cards!
- Choose the cover of your Christmas card by clicking on the option desired. We have 15 models available. (For full view of the cover design available Click Here)
- Select cover and inside messages for your card. You will have the chance to pick different typographies to display your message along with decorative patterns.
- Choose the signing of your card with a logo or your electronic signature. (PDF on high resolution or original file must be emailed to us with this form)
- Download the Excel spreadsheet where you can place the mail list of your recipients so we can send it via direct mailing on your behalf. We are Canada post experts! Excel Spreadsheet Mail list
Finally, the email to be sent to us must contain the files:
- Christmas Card Form
- Excel Spreadsheet
- High Res PDF file or original file (Logo or Electronic Signature)
Please remember to specify the quantity of cards needed on this pricelist. You can view that price per card. If you require envelope addressing, card insertion, sealing, postage and mailing service, a charge of $0.60 per card (plus postage) will be added to your order. Invoice to be e-mailed when credit card processed and the order shipped.
All the very best to you and yours this Holiday Season!
We look forward to hearing from you soon, please join to our Facebook fan page, Twitter and subscribe to our mail list to get the latest, news, exclusive offers, tutorials and more!